Caves Heights » Investing in The Bahamas
Why The Bahamas is ideal for Residency & Investment
Over the past seventeen years, western New Providence has entered a period of unprecedented growth. International investment into this region is at an all time high. The Bahamas is a safe haven in times of uncertainty and has always welcomed foreign interest and has managed to successfully select projects that serve the country and its thriving economy well. The result has produced a wealthy community that combine sound investment with a high standard of living.
Caves Heights has been carefully positioned as a cornerstone of this progressive community.
- Proximity to both North & Latin American financial centers
- Bahamian dollar pegged to the US dollar
- Same time zone as New York and Toronto
- Direct flights from New York, Toronto, South America and Europe
- No taxes on income, capital gains, inheritance, corporate or dividends
- Peaceful and stable democracy since 1729 and a Commonwealth of the United Kingdom
- Complaint independent legislation based on the United Kingdom legal system
- Certificate of Permanent Residence for persons acquiring homes in excess of $500,000
- Modern telecommunications infrastructure for conducting international business
- International financial center with 250 banks and trust companies for a combined balance sheet of $300 billion and with $1 trillion in assets under administration.
- The Bahamas maintains an A3 rating and positive outlook from Moody's Investors Services
- Proactive incentives for investment
- Highly trained industry professionals and an English speaking workforce
- Wonderful lifestyle and climate